We’ve made Gusto our preferred payroll provider in order to offer a powerful integration to small business owners and accountants. Connect Gusto to your ZipBooks account for synced time entries and dead-simple reconciliation.
Want to make payroll a breeze? Try Gusto for three months—on us!
How to run payroll with ZipBooks + Gusto:
- Login to ZipBooks and select Tracking from the menu.
- Click on Time & Pay
- Select the pay period from the dropdown menu and click Sync all to Gusto. This will sync all current time entries from ZipBooks to the corresponding pay period in Gusto.
- From your Gusto account, select Run Payroll from the menu.
- Select the pay period for Regular Payroll (or select another payroll option: bonus, off-cycle, termination). Click Run Payroll.
- Adjust hours and earnings and manage time off. Then Review and Submit.
- You’ll receive a Confirmation from Gusto. Within ZipBooks, your time entries will be marked as Synced and will be automatically marked as Paid once payroll is run
Note: In order to successfully run payroll, you’ll need to connect Gusto to your ZipBooks account first--click here.
For more detailed explanations or additional help, visit Gusto’s support center.