When you sign up with ZipBooks, we’ll create a free public profile for your business. This listing will make you more accessible to new customers and your general business info, customer reviews, photos, etc.
Here’s how to turn on your public profile:
- Log in to ZipBooks and select More from the top menu.
- Under Account, click Company.
- Under Public Profile, make sure the “Live” switch is toggled to “On.”
That’s it! Now you’ll have a professional way to let potential customers know about your business.
Manage your Public Profile under Account>Company:
- ZipBooks will generate a shareable link automatically for you by adding your company name to the end. If you’d like to change it, click on the pencil icon next to the link.
- Select your business type. Start typing to see the dropdown list. You can choose multiple types.
- Choose your service area. If you choose Local, click the pencil icon to fill in a zip code, and an area in miles.
- Choose a primary image, like your company logo. This will be displayed at the top of your profile.
- Add more pictures to your image gallery. To add, click the round green ‘+’ button, or drag them into the rectangular area from a file on your computer.
- Add a description of your business by clicking the pencil icon next to the field.