When you’re reconciling your bank account, it’s convenient to be able to confirm (or even delete) transactions all at once, to save a little bit of time. ZipBooks makes it easy!
Here’s how to use the bulk confirm feature:
- Log in to ZipBooks and select Transactions from the menu.
- If desired, narrow your transactions list by bank account. Click on the small square box at the top left corner to select all transactions.
- Click the green Confirm button to verify all transactions (or the red Delete button to remove them all).
- To confirm only select transactions, click the boxes next to the transactions you want to clear (or delete).
- Click the green Confirm button (or the red Delete button).
All done! If you want to deselect items you’ve selected simply click each box again (or the box above the list to deselect everything) and the check marks will disappear.