When you run your own business, you may not be the only company employee. ZipBooks makes it easy to add team members to your account so that you can have collaborators on your projects, track time for each person, and give permission for others do to certain activities on your account.
If you’re on ZipBooks Accountant plan, learn how to edit team members permissions here.
How to add team members:
- Log in to ZipBooks and select More from the top menu.
- Click on Team under the Account section.
- Click the round green + button.
- An Add Team Member screen will slide in from the right. Add all pertinent information, including Name, Email, Title, and Date Joined.
- Under Permissions, check the boxes of all items you want this team member to be able to access. Or simply check “Add as Accountant” to give them all relevant permissions.
- Click Save.
You now have an official new team member! They’ll receive a welcome email from ZipBooks where they are invited to choose a password and create their ZipBooks account.
Note: To add, manage and track time for Team Members on ZipBooks, you'll need to be on our Smarter plan--here's how to upgrade.