It’s important for customers and potential clients to know how to get in contact with you. Make sure your contact info is correct like this:
- Log in to ZipBooks and select More from the top menu.
- Under Account, click on Company.
- Under Info, update your contact information as needed. Verify that company details, including name, address, phone number and website are complete and accurate.
- Add your custom Logo and other optional info, like your Company Type, # of Employees, and when your business was founded.
- To take advantage of your free public profile on ZipBooks Pros, toggle the sliders to On. (You can edit these settings using the “Public Profile” tab at the top).
That’s it! Now your contact information will automatically be added to your invoices and estimates so that customers always have your information at a glance.
Pro tip: If you click the Google My Business icon at the top, you’ll be able to connect your GMB account to your ZipBooks account. This helps you to sync contact information automatically and collect customer review through our Growth plan.