When you have documents pertaining to your business that you need to keep on hand–tax forms, receipts, etc.–ZipBooks gives you a way to do that!
Here’s how to upload documents:
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on the More tab at the top of your screen.
- Under Account, select Documents.
- To upload a new document to ZipBooks, click on the green + button in the top right corner.
- A window will open with your local computer files. Select the file(s) you want to send and click “Open.”
- Your file will now appear on your list of documents. To change the title of your document, click the Gear icon to the right. To delete it, click the Trash can.
There you go! If you export any financial reports in ZipBooks, they will also be saved to this page.
Note: If you have a ZipBooks Accountant helping you with your books, they will send Documents here for reference. In general, this is a great place to store financial and tax documents that you need to reference for accounting purposes.