ZipBooks gives you a great way to keep track of your transactions with tagging. Tag items by location, vendor, product line, or anything else you want to keep track of. You can then run a report based on those tags to get a good idea of how that specific group is performing, or what you’re spending where.
Here’s how to generate a report based on a tag:
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on Reports.
- Select the type of report you’d like to create and click Go.
- Customize the report by date, columns, basis and more.
- In the Tags field, enter the tags you’d like the report to pull information about.
- If desired, click Export.
And you’re done! Now you’ll see only information relating the tags you chose in the report.
You can use this method to create all kinds of customized reports--for business trips, specific offices, customers, etc.