If you’ve been in business for some time, it’s possible that the number of invoices or estimates you’ve created is pretty big. ZipBooks makes it easy to narrow your search, so you can find exactly what you’re looking for.
Here’s how to sort or filter your invoices and estimates:
- Log in to ZipBooks and select Invoices (or Estimates).
- Above your list of invoices, you’ll see several options for filtering and sorting.
- Click in the Contact field to search for a Customer or Vendor, or choose from the dropdown list.
- Filter by Status to only see invoices that have been viewed or paid partially (for example).
- Sort invoices by Date, Customer, Number, Status or Total.
- Click Show to display Active or Archived invoices.
- To return to your complete list, delete the contents of the Contact field and remove filters.
Pretty simple! Now you should be able to narrow down your list in a snap.