ZipBooks helps you to create a professional company image, including beautiful invoices, estimates, and reports. You can customize your design with your own logo and colors. The accent color you choose for your account will be the color that appears in the top and bottom bars on your invoices and estimates. You’ll want this to be one of your main company colors– something that coordinates with your logo.
Here’s how to change your account accent color:
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on the More tab at the top of the screen.
- Under Account, click on Preferences.
- Select Invoice and Estimate Preferences.
- If you know your color code, type it into the Accent color field. If you’d like to choose a color, click on the color sample box and find the color you need.
- Scroll down to the bottom and hit Save.
Now all of the documents you produce for your customers will be highlighted with the color you chose.