With ZipBooks recurring profiles, you can do some seriously great things! One of them is adding charges that won’t be included forever, but just once, or for a set period of time.
- Sign in to ZipBooks and go to Invoices, then Recurring Profiles.
- Add a new profile, or click on the one you need.
- Click the Edit button at the top of the screen, if it’s an existing profile.
- Add any relevant Tasks or Items.
- Click on the Gear icon on the right side of the line. A Line Item Options box will pop up.
- Add Start and End dates (If there is no End date, this item will appear on every bill until you tell it to stop).
- Apply any Taxes or Discounts.
- Click Done.
- If you want to remove line items in the future, simply click the garbage can icon on the right side of the line, and it’ll be deleted.
- Click the Save button above the invoice.
That’s it! Now ZipBooks will take care of sending an accurate invoice to this customer, with any one-time extras, automatically.