Connecting your Square account to ZipBooks will sync your transactions and bring in all your customer contact information. This will make it easier for you to seamlessly reconcile your accounts and to streamline the review process. After getting paid through Square, you can send automatic review invitations to your best customers in order to effortlessly gather reviews.
In order to connect your Square account, follow these steps:
- From ZipBooks, select More from the Top Menu Bar
- Under Account, select Integrations
- Under Square, select Connect Now
- Enter your Square Login information
- A Permissions pop-up box will appear, click Allow
- When redirected to your ZipBooks dashboard, review Square Preferences
- If you want to import Square transactions into ZipBooks, be sure to the Transaction History toggle is switched to On and specify the date of your earliest transactions
- Then, click Save
Note: Square integration may take a few hours to update for the first time, so don’t fret if your transactions don’t show up right away.