ZipBooks makes it easy to set up projects, and include all income, expenses, and time that may apply to each project, so that you can make sure your invoices are accurate and complete.
To Set Up:
- Log in to ZipBooks and select Tracking from the menu
- Click on Projects
- Click on the green ‘+’ button toward the top right corner of your screen.
- A New Project window will open on the right.
- Fill out relevant project details (required items in bold)
-Contact (select a single client or check the box for ‘any’)
-Billing Method (Project, Staff or Flat rate)
6. Click the blue Save button.
All done! The project you just created will appear in your project list.
Note: Projects are available in the Smarter and Sophisticated plans.