If you have lots of records of time tracked in your ZipBooks account, it’s easy to sort and filter those records to more easily find what you need.
- Log in to ZipBooks and select Tracking from the menu.
- In the top left corner, above the list of hours tracked, click on Sort.
- You can choose to sort time entries by Date, Hours Tracked, Contact or Project.
- You can also choose to see entries based on whether or not they’ve been Billed or Paid.
- To filter your list, click on any of the boxes under the Sort menu. A drop down menu will appear, or you can type in your entry manually. Do this to filter by User, Contact, Project or Date.
Pretty simple! Now you should be able to narrow down your list in a snap.
Note: You can mark time entries as billed or paid to help you keep track.